Monday, January 5, 2009

Playing Catch Up!!

Okay so im playing catch up here but im trying......I have all my photos for the last few days...and i promise each day after this i will be more up to speed.....Soooooo

Jan 1st : This is a photo of my daughers barbie jeep she got for christmas parked wtih her pop-pops jeep on New Years Day....She only wanted the jeep because pop-pop had one.........






Jan 2nd: Just my showing off his riding skills....7 days of having it and still nothing broken thankfully.




Jan 3rd: This is a photo of my daughter and her stepbrother take this day...I just love it really shows how close they are....even with the age gap....22 years if you must ask.....





Jan 4th: Making cookies or atleast waiting to make cookies im not working fast enough for them.....

1 comment:

  1. These are great! I love the Jeep photo - so cute! Happy New Year Mary!

    ReplyDelete